Should You Clean or Replace Your Mattress?
A Guide to Help You Make a Decision
You spend approximately 1/3 of your life sleeping. That means your mattress is an integral part of your health and overall wellbeing. Mattresses collect dead skin, sweat, dust mites, and dirt—is that how you want to spend eight hours of your day? It is recommended you clean your mattress every six months, but eventually, it will come time for you to replace your mattress. How do you know if it just needs a good cleaning or it’s time to find a new one?
You Should Clean Your Mattress If…
- You still wake up feeling rested after sleeping for an appropriate amount of time.
- Your mattress is even and not lumpy.
- You have only you had your mattress for a couple of years.
- Your mattress is stained.
- You can rotate it to ensure one spot is not more indented than another.
Cleaning your mattress can be easy to do by yourself. You can follow our step-by-step instructions. You probably already have everything you need at home!
You Should Replace Your Mattress If…
- It has been seven to 10 years, according to the Better Sleep Council.
- You have flipped and rotated your mattress and it is still uneven.
- Springs are broken.
- You have a serious pest infestation that can not be controlled.
JDog Carpet Cleaning & Floor Care Is Here to Clean Your Mattress
Ready to have many more sweet dreams on your mattress? That’s why JDog Carpet Cleaning & Floor Care is here. When you call us, our Veterans and Military family members will arrive on-time and in uniform, and we won’t stop cleaning until your project meets our high standards. In addition to our effortless mattress cleaning services, we can also help you make your carpets look like new and restore hardwood to all its glory. Call us today at 844-655-JDOG to schedule a service and learn more about what we can do for you.