About JDog Carpet Cleaning
JDog Carpet Cleaning is a team of Veterans and Military family members who are here to restore all areas of your home. We revive hardwood floors, tile and grout, siding, mattresses, and more. We’ll send a uniformed team of dedicated workers to provide transparent pricing and clean until it’s up to our high standards, all so you don’t have to do a thing.
What We Clean
Our services aren’t limited to just carpets. We offer a number of options to make your home or business clean inside and out.
- Carpet cleaning
- Rug cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- Tile and Grout cleaning
- Hardwood floor cleaning and polishing
- Vinyl, laminate, and engineered wood flooring cleaning
- Automotive, Marine, and outdoor fabric cleaning
- Mattress cleaning
- Heated Power washing
- Concrete, brick, block and stone slate cleaning
What to Expect
Working with JDog Carpet Cleaning is easy.
- We arrive on time for the scheduled appointment.
- Show our team where to work.
- We only use products and methods we are comfortable using in our own homes.
- We work until the job meets our high standards.
- Relax—we do the work for you.
It’s really that simple!
Each JDog Carpet Cleaning location is owned by a Veteran or a Veteran’s family member. We live by the Military’s values of Respect, Integrity, and Trust, and we know our owners do, too. We also pride ourselves in employing many Veterans, helping them find stability in civilian life after serving our country.
Contact us today at 844-655-JDOG to get your home or business spick and span. We look forward to serving you the Military way.
JDog: A Nationally Recognized Brand
JDog is a nationally recognized brand offering franchise opportunities through JDog Junk Removal & Hauling and JDog Carpet Cleaning. We specialize in the home and commercial service industry, providing junk removal and hauling as well as floor, upholstery, and carpet cleaning. We are known for our Military work ethic and employment of Veterans. Here’s what we do:
- Provide franchise opportunities exclusively for Veterans to help them explore business ownership and transition from their time in service
- Encourage franchisees to employ other veterans with the goal of reducing the Veteran unemployment rate to below 1%
- Remove junk and unwanted items from homes and business—everything from old mattresses to scrap metal (the only thing we don’t take is hazardous waste.)
- Recycle and donate 60% to 80% of the junk we haul to keep as much out of the landfill as possible
- Clean carpet, upholstery, tile, and hardwood flooring
- Show up on time, in uniform, and respect our customer’s home or business
- Handle every job and communication with Respect, Integrity, and Trust
Leadership & Advisors
Individuals who live by the values of Respect, Integrity, and Trust
We have a team of leaders and advisors who help ensure the satisfaction of our customers and the success of the heroes who own each location. Each has a unique background stemming from their connection to the Military. Learn more about our leaders and how they contribute to JDog’s goals.
Jobs for Vets
Careers at JDog
In addition to serving our community, we also support Military Veterans by offering them job opportunities. If you or someone you know would like to join our team committed to Respect, Integrity, and Trust, apply today.
Support the heroes and their families who served our country
JDog developed the JDog Foundation to further support the heroes and their families who served our country. The Foundation’s goal is to donate funds to organizations dedicated to improving the everyday lives of Veterans. Find out more about our mission and how you can contribute.
Own a Franchise
Have you always dreamed of owning your own business?
Are you a Veteran or Military family member who lives by the values of Respect, Integrity, and Trust? Do you want to be part of a nationally recognized business and have all the tools you need to succeed? Owning a JDog franchise location could be the right choice for you. Contact us today to find out more and start your journey to business ownership.