5 Tips Professional Cleaners Use
To Clean a Shower
If you’ve ever had the privilege of having a professional cleaner come to your home, you know their efforts tend to produce great results—possibly even better than you can do yourself. Fortunately, we know the tricks they use to make your shower shine like new. Use these steps professional cleaners use to clean your own shower.
8 Tips Professional Cleaners Use to Clean a Shower
- Identify the grime. You will treat hard water, mold and mildew, and soap scum differently. Figure out what your mess is so you can determine your treatment. Remember, you might be dealing with all types.
- Gather your supplies. What type of tile or stone do you have? Not all are able to handle the same cleaning methods. Check with your manufacturer if you aren’t sure. You’ll need your cleaning solutions, a sponge, potentially a bristle brush, and a microfiber towel.
- Tidy up. Cleaning professionals know it’s not efficient to try to clean a shower if shampoo bottles are littered on the floor and sponges are in the way. Make sure things are in a reasonable place, even if that means taking them out of the shower because you are dealing with harsher chemicals for cleaning.
- Apply the cleaning product(s). They will take time to work, so apply them and wait at least 10 minutes. It’s a great time to wipe down the sinks or clean the toilet!
- Use a sponge to quickly rub down the shower. You don’t need to scrub during this step. Simply use circular motions to begin to lift up the grim.
- Rinse the walls and floor. Is your shower clean, or are there still soiled spots. If it looks good, skip to step eight.
- Apply more cleaning product if needed. Then use a more abrasive tool, like a bristle brush, to get the tough spots. No need to wait 10 minutes this time.
- Dry. Once your shower is clean, dry it with a microfiber towel so no residue is left over and you get a beautiful shine without water spots.
Get a Fresh Start with Help from JDog Carpet Cleaning & Floor Care
The task of cleaning a dirty shower can be daunting. Start with a clean slate by bringing in the team at JDog Carpet Cleaning & Floor Care first. When you call us, you can expect transparent pricing, on-time service, and our guarantee that we won’t stop cleaning until the job is completed to our high standards. Call the Veterans and Military family members today at 844-655-JDOG to schedule a service.